Warhammer 40000: Charadon Act 2 Book of Fire (HB)
Inside this 120-page hardback book, you'll find:
- Riveting background that sees the fighting in the Charadon Sector continue to intensify. Discover how the unexpected arrival of the First Daemon Prince, Be'lakor, threatened the last great Imperial bastion that had yet to succumb to the fighting – the Knight World of Kolossi.
- An in-depth campaign system you can use to join the wars for Kolossi and the Metalican front.
- A wealth of Crusade campaign content, including unique relics and advancements for your units to reflect your Crusade force's participation in this sprawling war.
- Daemons of Chaos: An updated datasheet for Be'lakor, the First Daemon Prince
- Adepta Sororitas: A codex supplement for the Order of Our Martyred Lady
- Chaos Space Marines: An appendix of rules for seven Traitor Legions and six Renegade Chapters
- Armies of Renown: Rules and matched play content for fielding themed forces that provide a whole new way of mustering a Warhammer 40,000 collection, including a Skitarii Veteran Cohort and the Disciples of Be'lakor
- Additional content, including three new Legendary Missions, enabling you to refight iconic missions that are key to the narrative.
This hardback book also comes with a black 1/4" ribbon marker.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Campbelltown@thehallofheroes.com.au. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Campbelltown@thehallofheroes.com.au.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.