Warhammer 40000: War Zone Octarius Book 1 Rising Tide (HB)
Release date: 23 October 2021
The combined forces of the Deathwatch, numerous Space Marine Chapters, and the legions of the Adeptus Mechanicus rush to stem the tide of destruction that threatens to engulf the Pankallis Sub-sector in war. Not all hope is lost: Inquisitor Athocles Van Roth is brewing a plan – a high stakes endeavour that may result in the total defeat of the Tyranid forces. The Imperium must be ready to do whatever it takes to stop the Octarius Sector from falling to ruin.
Inside this 120-page hardback book, you'll find:
– Pages of lore documenting the shattering of the Imperial cordon by Ork and Tyranid forces. Find out how the Pankallis Sub-sector fell to war and discover Athocles Van Roth's perilous gambit.
– An in-depth campaign system that you can use to explore the Pankallis Assault from the perspective of the overwhelmed Imperial defenders, the scheming Inquisition, the rampaging Orks, and voracious Tyranids.
– A host of Crusade campaign content, including Battle Traits, Agendas, and Relics, allowing you to track your force's participation in this gruelling war.
– A codex supplement for Cadian forces of the Astra Militarum.
– An Inquisition appendix collecting nine datasheets, as well as rules for Ordo Hereticus, Xenos, and Malleus forces.
– A Tyranid appendix that collates all of the currently available rules for your Tyranid Hive Fleets, alongside a codex supplement featuring sub-faction rules for Hive Fleet Leviathan.
– Armies of Renown: rules and matched play content for fielding themed forces that provide a whole new way of mustering a Warhammer 40,000 army on the tabletop.
– Additional content, including fortification rules that represent the defences of the Imperium.
This hardback book also comes with a black 1/4" ribbon marker.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Campbelltown@thehallofheroes.com.au. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Campbelltown@thehallofheroes.com.au.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.